Exciting NEW Chamber LinkedIn Showcase features
Oct 11, 2018
NEW Chamber LinkedIn Showcase features
In response to HUBZone Chamber member requests, Neil McDonnell and the Chamber team are excited to present a growing series of dedicated showcase pages as part of our HUBZone Chamber LinkedIn profile.
Chamber members are connecting with each other on LinkedIn, the best social platform for professionals. Join LinkedIn today and 'follow' our pages. Comment, share, let us know what you like and what you need. We'll see you there!
Our showcase pages are dedicated to federal contracting with the Army, Navy, Coast Guard and Air Force; as well as for our daily HUBZone Set-Aside Calls. New pages will be added soon. Learn from government procurement officers about trends and nextgen opportunities.
Check out these BEST PRACTICES from LINKEDIN
*summarized from LinkedIn
- Companies with logo images get 6x more traffic to their pages.
- Google previews up to 156 characters of your page text– use keyword-rich text and tag photos with descriptions if possible.
- LinkedIn members search by keyword, so include words and phrases that describe your business, expertise, and industry focus.
- Post daily company updates to start conversations and directly engage with your target audience.
- Share company news, industry articles, or thought leadership pieces—or ask followers to weigh in on hot topics.
- Posts will appear on your Company Page and in the news feed on the homepage of each of your followers across all devices and platforms.
- Always include an image or some type of rich media (98% higher comment rate)
- Links to YouTube videos play directly in the LinkedIn feed ( a 75% higher share rate)
- Company-related news or product announcements should deliver a specific benefit to your followers.